Submitting code to Gradescope from Off Campus
This document is for submitting code while using Gemini through Citrix. All of this is done through the terminal launched by Citrix.
1. Launch xming icon in citrix
2. Type “firefox” into the command line. Here, I am accessing Gemini with the username student199.
3. Go to gradescope.com, login, and then proceed to your course.
4. Go to the assignment you wish to submit, you will be presented with 2 options; “Drag & Drop” and “Click to browse” both of which you will see in the box as shown in the screenshot. You will not be able to Drag & Drop, so click on the box as show in the screenshot.
5. In the left panel of the next window, click home for your home directory and navigate to your file(s) for the current assignment.
6. Select the files that need to be submitted (control+A for all files in the selected folder). Then click Open.
7. Then click the “Upload” button at the bottom of the box to upload your code.
Now your code is submitted!